Tonic Solfa of 'My hope is built on nothing less'

SOLFA NOTATION OF 'MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS...ON CHRIST THE SOLID ROCK I STAND'

But before I give the tonic solfa, I would like to let you know that I have written some PDFs for you. In the first one, I wrote down the tonic solfas of 85 popular praise and worship songs, and included practical notes on how to find the key, tonic solfa and chord progressions of any song by yourself. However, you are lucky because it is only for a token of 500 Naira.

The other pdf has the tonic solfas of 100 popular gospel hymns in both English and Yoruba languages, and it goes for 500 Naira. However if you want to buy the two, I can sell them to you for 1500 Naira instead of 1700, which is a good discount.


If you want to buy, send me a DM via WhatsApp on +2349031821332.

Note: If this solfa does not sound like the right one you need, click HERE.

My hope is built on nothing less
  s      d'    m'   s'    m'  m'  r'        r'
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
   m'    f'  f'         f'      r'    d'       t       d'
No merit of my own I claim
  s    d' m'  s'  m'   m'   r'   r'
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.
 m'     f'   f'      f'    r'  d'  t         d'

Also click: Tonic solfa of 'Trust and Obey'

On Christ, the solid rock I stand;
  s'       s'       s'    s' s'      l'   l'     l'
All other ground is sinking sand
  l'   s'  m'      m'     d'  m'  m'      r'
All other ground is sinking sand.
  s   d'  d'        d'     m'  r'   r'       d'

Image Credit: Hymnary.org

Please don't forget to subscribe to stay updated with the latest posts, and share this post with your friends. SUBSCRIPTION IS FREE! Cheers!!!

1 Comments

  1. God bless you richly bro, am really happy and grateful, may God continue to give you more and more wisdom strength and anointing Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Post ADS 1
Post ADS 1