Tonic Solfa of Big 7 by Burna Boy

 Tonic Solfa of Big 7

Welcome back, guys. So in this post, I will give you the Solfa Notation or Tonic Solfa of Big 7, composed by Burna boy. The Tonic Solfa can also be used as the letter notes and this can be played on your piano, guitar, saxophone, trumpet, harmonica, violin and so many other musical instruments.


But before I give the tonic solfa, I would like to let you know that I have written some PDFs for you. In the first one, I wrote down the tonic solfas of 85 popular praise and worship songs, and included practical notes on how to find the key, tonic solfa and chord progressions of any song by yourself. However, you are lucky because it is only for a token of 500 Naira.

The other pdf has the tonic solfas of 100 popular gospel hymns in both English and Yoruba languages, and it goes for 500 Naira. However if you want to buy the two, I can sell them to you for 1500 Naira instead of 1700, which is a good discount.


If you want to buy, send me a DM via WhatsApp on +2349031821332.


This July, 2023, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, whose stage name is popular known as Burna Boy, has returned with a banger. Burna is no new face in the music industry and is popularly known as the African giant.

The Lyrics of Big 7 track is a tribute to Virgil Abloh.

Rumours have it that the song was taken from his upcoming album titled, "I told them", which would be his seventh album, after a very successful sixth album titled "Love Damini".

There is a lot to say, but without wasting much time, let us dive into the Tonic Solfa of Big 7 by Burna Boy.


Tonic Solfa Notation of Big 7

Big seven, Big seven
Big seven, Big seven

Verse 1

First of all, rest in peace Virgil Abloh
Don’t spill no drink on my clothes when I’m Louis V drippin’
Don’t like stress in my zone, man
Straight to the head when I’m 1942 sippin’

Been wavy since Berlin
No dey talk to me in public
Mix my drink with a likkle Molly
Smoke my weed to this claro, oh

Lamborghini driver, ‘Rarri 458 Italia
I really, really spent a milli’ on just two Richard Milles
And I wear ’em willy-nilly through the city, ayy

Chorus

Wavy since London

Verse 2

Alright, R.I.P. to Sidhu
Put your hands up, reach for the roof if you know you fuck with me
Don’t like squares in my crew, if I call you my brother, then you best believe you’re stuck with me
Been wavy since Berlin
I no go fit take you from nothin’, so I beg you nuh disturb me
I no dey carry overload
Ghetto gospel preacher
Two times community service preacher
Right now I’m chillin’, but my niggas gettin’ busy in the city spinnin’, spinnin’ ’til for the Lizzie

Chorus

Wavy since London

Big seven
Big seven, Big seven
Big seven
Big seven
Big seven, Big seven

Oops! Admin is working on the Tonic Solfa of Big 7 for you. Please check again later.


Some Instruments to play the Letter Notes or Solfa Notation.

  • Piano
  • Violin
  • Flute
  • Recorder
  • Harmonica
  • Guitar
  • Saxophone (Soprano, Alto, Tenor)
  • Trumpet
  • Cello
  • Viola
  • Harmonica
  • Piccolo etc

So there you have the Solfa Notation or Tonic Solfa of Big 7 by Burna Boy. Enjoy!

Post a Comment

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator *

Previous Post Next Post
Post ADS 1
Post ADS 1